This Privacy and Cookies policy establishes the way in which personal data will be managed on this website. It is essential that you read and accept it before continuing to browse.
Who we are
Experto MMA is a personal blog and is not related to a company or registered entity. The following are our contact details for any concerns you may have.
Contact email: [email protected]
Our website address: https://expertomma.com/en/homepage
How we collect data
- Contact forms
- Subscription forms
- Blog comments
Why we store data?
In Experto MMA there may be different systems for capturing personal information (forms):
- Contact forms: We request the following personal information: Name, Email, to respond to the requirements of Experto MMA users. For example, we may use this data to respond to your request and respond to doubts, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the web, the services provided through the web, the treatment of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries you may have. The data you provide us will be located on the servers of Bluehost Inc (hosting provider of Experto MMA).
- Content subscription forms: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when subscribing. Within the web there are several forms to activate the subscription. The electronic bulletins or newsletter are managed by Mailchimp. The data you provide us will be located on the servers of Mailchimp (provider of Experto MMA). Mailchimp is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, the information of which is available here, approved by the European Data Protection Committee.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
- To guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks. Experto MMA can have a presence on social networks. The treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks of the official pages of Experto MMA, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user. Your data will be processed for the purpose of correctly managing your presence on the social network, reporting activities, products or services of Experto MMA, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case will we use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
Experto MMA does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it do so in the future, to third parties without prior consent.
Do we share your data?
Many tools that we use to manage your data are from third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, we share data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help us analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of Experto MMA (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and filed by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting: Bluehost Inc. More information at: https://www.bluehost.com. Bluehost Inc treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to Experto MMA.
Email marketing: The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a, with address in the USA. More information at: https://mailchimp.com/ (The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a). The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a treats the data in order to carry out its email marketing services to Experto MMA.
Web platform: Automattic Inc., domiciled in the USA. More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. treats the data in order to perform its web platform services to Experto MMA.
Visitor comments may be checked by an automated spam detection service.
For how long do we keep your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is so that we can recognize and approve subsequent comments automatically instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information that they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also view and edit this information.
What are your rights?
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any data that you have provided us. You can also request that we delete any personal data we have about you. This does not include any data that we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
When browsing Experto MMA, non-identifiable data may be collected, which may include IP addresses, geographical location (approximately), a record of how the services and sites are used, and other data that cannot be used to identify the user. Among the non-identifying data are also those related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses the following third-party analysis services:
- Google analytics
We use this information to analyze trends, administer the site, and analyze user movements around the site.
Experto MMA is committed to the use and treatment of the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof, as well as to comply with its obligation to save them and adapt all measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel in an integral and safe way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
We cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
When a security incident occurs, upon realizing it, Experto MMA must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when reasonably requested by the Client.
The consent given, both for the treatment and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, is revocable at any time by communicating it to Experto MMA in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
Experto MMA reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, as well as industry practices. In such cases, the changes introduced will be announced on this page with reasonable anticipation of their implementation.
Experto MMA does not perform SPAM practices, so it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms on the web, the user has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information requested on time, as well as requesting the cancellation of the subscription to it.
What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser (such as Google Chrome or Apple Safari) when you browse most websites.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, not a Trojan, not a worm, not spam, not spyware, nor does it open pop-up windows.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep is technical, statistical, personal preferences, personalization of content, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but rather your web browser. In fact, if you browse regularly with the Chrome browser and try to browse the same website with the Firefox browser, you will see that the website does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not with person.
What type of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: They are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous user and a registered user are browsing, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic website.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information about the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use the most, products consulted, time zone of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your browsing, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
Own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Facebook, Twitter, Google Adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. The following cookies are used on this website, which are detailed below:
Personalization: Cookies help us remember which people or websites you have interacted with, so that we can show you related content.
Preferences: Cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as your preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies
This website uses analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website analyze the use made by users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are they associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc. The user can check here the type of cookies used by Google.
Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while you are browsing our site, for example, when you use the button to share content on a social network.
Below you have information about the cookies of the social networks that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
Can you delete cookies?
Yes, and not only delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.